Ski Land has adopted the following policies regarding Uphill travel for the safety of you and us.
- Uphill travel includes skinning, hiking, boot-packing, or any other means of traveling uphill without the use of a lift.
- There is no Ski Patrol or rescue available. You are on your own. Be safe and smart
- No Uphill Travel is permitted on days that Ski Land is in operation. This includes BEFORE, AFTER, and DURING our hours of operation for the day.
- Uphill Travel is not permitted after dark.
- Do not go in any building or structure, including the deck
- Do not go near the loading or unloading stations of the chairlift
- Do not walk on, walk over, ski/board on, or ski/board over the Magic Carpet
- Uphill Travel is only permitted on Blueberry, on skiers left, near the trees.
- Dogs are welcome but must stay under your control at all times.
- Jump building is not permitted.
- Snowcats have the right of way. Move out of there way and make sure the operator can see you. ALWAYS. EVERYWHERE. EVERY RUN. EVERY PLACE
- DO NOT SKI OR BOARD ON RUNS THAT HAVE BEEN RECENTLY GROOMED FOR THE WEEKEND. (The Uphill Travel path on Blueberry and the Cat Track are the only exception).
- Respect all request and instruction of any Ski Land Staff Member.
- Do not park on the side of Skiland Rd. It is a private road and you will be towed.
- Do not use any Terrain Park Feature.
- Motorized vehicles of any type are strictly prohibited. Always.
- Drones are not allowed on our property.
If everyone follows these policies, Uphill Travel can continue to be enjoyed by everyone all season long. Don't be the one to ruin it for everyone else.
This site was designed and is maintained by Warweb Designs, LLC